Keith Ingham‘s photographs, taken from 1976 – 1979, were shot as part of a project for The People’s Palace Museum. Large parts of Glasgow’s East End, especially in Calton, were due for major demolition and it was felt the soon to be disrupted community should be recorded. This series of images document life in not solely in the East End but also including the Clyde ferries, Byres Road and the canals.
The exhibition will be on at The Pelican Restaurant, 1377 Argyle Street, G3 8AF (across the road from The Kelvingrove Museum) from 30th January 2015
To see more of Keith’s work take a look at his website here www.keith-ingham.com